Norton Thermalbond V2100
Structural Glazing Spacer Tape
About Norton Thermalbond V2100
The Thermalbond V2100 series, also known as Norton Tape is the most commonly used structural glazing spacer tape in two and four sided structural glazing. It performs a load bearing function while the structural sealant cures. Norton V2100 from Lynvale comes in a number of formats and can be used for a variety of application.
In addition to holding the glass or cladding at a predetermined distance from the substrate for proper silicone joint design, they also offer a number of benefits, including compatibility with a vast array of silicone sealants, a special adhesive surface, and thermal resistance.
- Open cell foam structure - Allows air and moisture to reach silicone, permitting optimum curing.
- High-strength polyurethane foam - Substrate is chemically compatible with all silicones tested.
- Low thermal conductivity - Reduces heat transfer and inhibits condensation on windows, doors and metal systems.
- Excellent resistance - Resistant to weather, fungi and oxidation.
- Double-sided adhesive - Will aid in stabilising components while silicone cures.
Want to find out more? Please contact us.
Alternatively, you can call us on 01440 766 975.